Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Album from my favorite band in the universe : Simple Plan "GYHO"


Get Your Heart On 

from Simple Plan >.

 
They just released free listening of  their album in their website and all of it were AWE-YEAAAAH Dude!! All the fans already heard of Can’t Keep My Hands off You,Jet Lag and You Suck at Love ( all of it was incredible!) Easy listening pup-rock song that will make you head move during the songs, Pierre’s voice as usual,has it’s own signature and the rest of the song in their new album is…Oh My God..i even can’t describe it with a words J. Looser of the Year is very funny, and Freaking Me Out featuring Alex Gaskarth ( Vocalist of All Time low ) is tottaly freaking me out! Ouch :p.. but the stealing attention is Summer Paradise  featuring K’naan (the guy whom sing Wavin’ Flag,anthem for football world cup 2010),very swing and listening to the song feels like I’m in Hawaii right now..love it!! My favorite is Anywhere else but Here..catchy in my ears for entire night ;).. The other songs like Gone to Soon, This Song saved My Life , Astronaut and Last One Standing just Terrific!! 



Dear Simple Plan,

I can’t wait until 21st june 2011 so I can go to the music store and pick up this awesome album. Thank You for coming back with this rockin’ songs,thank you for cheering my day,I wish you can make all of this album into a music video LOL. I hope you come to visit Indonesia soon . I’d do anything to be there (in your concert ,because my heart is so Jet Lag because of you guys,maybe I’m just a little Addicted to you,you taught me to just Jump to forget all of my problems and as you know This Song saved My Life.  ( I use your song to arrange this letter nyahahaha..)

Keep Up the awe-yeaah rockin’ job guys >.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily