Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

I Can't Wait fooooooor.......

 Yes..you must have something you can't waiting for..as for me..i really really can't wait for..


#1
 
Rick Riordan's New Book!!! Yes..i'm a big fan of him..and if you like reading books (especially about fantasy,sci-fi and mythology) YOU-SHOULD-READ-HIS-BOOK! :D! He wrote about Greek,Roman,Egypt (and soon to be release Norse) mythology in a cool-and-fun-to-read way..I'm always cracking up reading all of his books..Oh i really really can't wait for this!! 



#2
 New Era of Liverpool FC : Brendan Rodgers' Era! From Roberto Martinez to AVB as King Kenny's successor surprisingly Brendan Rodgers become the new manajer of my favorite football team in this universe. So many people even from the Anfield Gank itself being so sceptical about his talent but for me? I'll behind his back 100%,reading his first interview when he's officially became a new manajer you suddenly knew that this man has a charisma and full of determination to make LFC better even become THE BEST! Good Luck LFC and Brendan Rodgers! I can't wait to see you all in LFC match! #YNWA



Last but not least
#3
Yes..I can't wait to meet my new adorable puppy whom waiting for me to go back home soon! Wait for me Totti Jr. after i  finish this experiment and oral thesis defense i'll fly a thousand miles to get you in my arms! AAARGGGHHHHHH >.




*tulisan iseng seorang mahasiswi yang stress dan homesick berat..hell yeah \m/*

 









Pictures from google.com (in case the picture is myself,that must be from my own gallery :p )

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily